You have decided to start learning a foreign language, and have already completed several lessons and read translate sunda. What effect do you expect from the work done? What did you expect and what did you get out of the training? We will try to answer these and other questions in more detail.
1. Don’t expect the impossible. When learning a new language for you, you will (naturally) encounter difficulties, go through the path of mistakes, but it is such an experience that will bring you benefit and new knowledge. You need to understand that a new language is not only new words, but also new components of words (namely: letters, sounds, sentences). Therefore, you need to understand that you should not wait for everything at once. You will get used to a new language like a child learning to speak.
2. Don’t try to learn everything at once. In the study of a foreign language, as well as the study of any other science, there is a rule: a little is better, but more often than rarely and for a long time. The main thing is regularity. Any daily activity you can complement the study of the language. For example, during breakfast, repeat vocabulary, read newspapers and listen to foreign songs.
3. Learn vocabulary effectively. For better communication, a full vocabulary is needed. Therefore, you can learn new words without additional cramming, which is an inefficient method. Make cards with new words. Write a foreign word on the card, and support the translation in Russian below with a picture. Visually, the word will be perceived better, and therefore remembered faster.
4. Practice is the way to success. Try to talk more often. Even with yourself. Repeat your written work aloud. Ask household questions in the language you are learning, sing songs. Don’t be shy if you don’t quite get it. Experience and time will solidify your knowledge. Later, it will be easier for you to communicate with foreigners.
5. Do your homework responsibly. When attending foreign language courses, always take a responsible approach to tasks that need to be completed at home. Firstly, it is the consolidation of the material covered, and secondly, it is the regularity of study, which increases efficiency. Feel free to ask the teacher something. It is better in theory to identify errors and clarify incomprehensibility than in real life then spend the interlocutor’s time looking for something in the dictionary in front of him.
6. A new reason to meet with a group of like-minded people. Gather in groups in cafes or on the streets. Chat, play, debate while speaking in the language you are learning. This will be more practice. In such meetings, watch your buddies. Compare your level of knowledge with theirs, clarify points where you feel you have gaps in knowledge.
7. Choose your path Each person has their own individual approach to learning information. It is easier for someone to assimilate new information by ear, someone perceives in images (visually). Someone is better at memorizing grammar, someone starts speaking better and faster. Choose your path, don’t look at others.
8. Keep improving Watch videos, listen to the radio, go to songs, look for foreign friends on social networks and forums. Practice, practice and more practice. Improve your language, fix intonation, phraseological units correctly.